1. The optical transmitter is mainly divided into two types: direct optical transmitter and external optical transmitter. The direct optical transmitter has 1310nm and 1550nm waves and the external optical transmitter only has a 1550nm wave. The built-in lasers are ORTEL.
2. The direct optical transmitter has small output power, generally below 20mw. It has a short transmission distance, below 30 km. The external optical transmitter has a large output power and a long transmission distance, and it can transmit 30-300 km.
3. Designed with a pre-distortion circuit, it can achieve a higher CNR value. Meanwhile, the TV transmitter can guarantee good CTB and CSO parameter values, and its SBS value is 10dB; LCD display control in the front panel and Dual power supply hot-plug can prevent power damage.
4. When the RF transmitter powers on, it has a light output. The output is connected to the optical amplifier or directly to the optical receiver.
5. Our external modulated optical transmitter has a dispersion pre-compensation function and the optical transmitters have AGC and SNMP functions.
6. The SBS value will affect C/N, CTB, and CSO value. If the SBS exceeds the actual required value, it will increase the dispersion so that the effective transmitter distance of the optical signal is shortened. Our SBS value is suitable.
7. It is suitable for different frequency system: NTSC, PAL. The dual port ensures a high-power balanced output. It has 4 fans to improve heat dissipation.